baseball

Saturday, June 2, 2012

My humps, my humps, my humps, my humps

As I mentioned in my October blog post, there are some ground rules to this relationship when it comes to the Cardinals and the Cubs. One of those rules is that our children will be raised as Rangers fans. The Rangers can expect a new fan to arrive this fall, because Baby Samuels is due Nov. 1!






We're going to be surprised with the gender, so for now, you can just call Baby Samuels "Nugget" like we do. It's a term of endearment, and also a nickname that we sincerely hope doesn't stick. 

Here's Nugget's first picture at 6 weeks. As you can see, Nugget was already quite good looking, even at that early stage.


And here's the latest Nugget photo shoot, from 15 weeks.



Finally, here's me and my humps.





No comments:

Post a Comment